Build -Track Plans CAD Software USB
Design & Build Model Railway Layouts
Track Plans CAD Software Hornby OO Gauge v. for PCs running Windows (Not compatible with Apple)
Railway Model design software with extensive features
- Excellent picture tutorial to get you quickly up and running
- Create Layouts of any scale or size
- Libraries for many brands of track and turnouts are included
- Adding new components is easy with the built-in editor
- Test your design by running trains, including picking them up and moving them with the mouse
Model Railway Design Software is packed with everything you need to design your very own model railway. It has all the basics to get you started including an easy step video, or a fully feature design program that will grow with your imagination. There is a built in help system packed with examples and help full hints and tips. Below are some of the features that you can find in this software package.
Designed to do just about anything and will provide you with all the tools you need to build your dream model railway. A Full set of track plans including parallel straight and curved tracks, straight and curved flex-track segments, track circles and tangent tracks etc, is included in this software.
It supports annotation with text and notes, on-screen ruler for measurements, automatic easement calculation, moving and rotating any group of objects, and also allows undo of the last ten commands. Drawing tools include turnouts, crossings (and sectional track such as Atlas Snap track), turntables (user defined diameter and angles), drawing lines, arcs and filled shapes (for showing river edges etc.).
Other features include direct manipulation of track position or dimensions from keyboard, two tracks either by moving the track or by adding flextrack, tunnels (hidden tracks,drawing table edges, bench work and dimension lines. The software has a train simulation, which includes picking up and moving trains with the mouse much like you can do with your hands in real life.
- Support for any scale or gauge
- On-line demonstrations, extensive help, tips and error message explanations
- Straight and curved flex-track segments
- Turnouts, crossings (and sectional track such as Atlas Snap-track)
- Parallel straight and curved tracks
- Turntables (user defined diameter and angles)
- Track circles and tangent tracks
- Two tracks either by moving the track or by adding flex-track
- Automatic easement calculation
- Tunnels (hidden tracks)
- Undo the last ten commands
- Direct manipulation of track position or dimensions from keyboard
- Moving and rotating any group of objects
- Drawing lines, arcs and filled shapes (for showing river edges etc.)
- Drawing table edges, bench work and dimension lines
- Annotation with text and notes
- On-screen ruler for measurements
- Printout of track plan in any scale, even full size Inventory of rolling stock
- Train simulation, which includes picking up and moving trains with the mouse.
- Up to 99 layers
We accept payment via Debit & Credit Card and PayPal. All transactions are 100% secure.